Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finishing

Although the bar is now open, it's for sale. The main reason: separation between me and my wife, Lord. Yap, personal relations can affect business seriously sometimes.

It's not the best time for selling. High season is just coming; many friends are on their way, including visitors of this blog. Sorry about that, but there was almost no choice for me.

Right now the bar is running under the next bar's management.

The asking price is 550 thousand baht. For friends interesting in buying there are discounts available sure.

Conclusions and analysis will follow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this whole blog extraordinary. Did problems with your wife arise because of issues around the girls and the bar...? You know your readers are all wondering.

Tõnn said...

No, not at all. The problems arised only between me and my wife.

Anonymous said...

Take care Lulu, see you soon i hope... move there some day!

FENNY99 said...

Im thinking about buying a bar in pattaya . I have already built a house for my wifes family ( it was meant to be for me ) . I have spent in the region of 350,000 bhat up here ( ok not too much ) over three years . I do not want to give up on my wife but I need to seperate her from her family .( they are malnipulative snakes ) . I get the feeling they dont care about her only use her for an income . I am at the moment not funding my wife as every bhat goes to her mother . I will however keep her safe and alive . BIG QUESTION . DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DO ME OVER .

Anonymous said...

fenny 999 she already has done you over . you spent 350k so far.tell her you made a mistake and your now broke. see how quick she runs. wake up.
jim australia